Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,311 prices entered by 466 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.834 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 86% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,959 (C$1,154) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Francisco, California costs $0.91 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)