Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.968 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 113% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,187 (€915) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 15,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (38 minutes ago)