Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,187 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.548 EGP / UYU
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 95% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,398 ($U31,737) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (41 minutes ago)