Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,295 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.537 EGP / UYU
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 92% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,855 ($U35,085) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Al Ain costs Dirham 0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 4 hours ago)