Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,066 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.573 EGP / UYU
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 72% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,119 ($U24,643) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)