Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,094 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.542 EGP / UYU
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,033 ($U27,759) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)