Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.335 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,050 (R$ 2,318) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)