Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.768 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,815 (R$ 2,268) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ranchi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $3,027 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (about 2 hours ago)