Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.451 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,142 (€643) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $200 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mérida costs Mex$ 47 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bloemfontein costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)