Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17483 EGP / KES
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 61% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,370 (Shilling82,193) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)