Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.790 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,911 (931 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €300 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saltillo costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,355KM (about 1 hour ago)