Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13734 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,556 (₨76,862) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)