Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.407 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,395 (RM3,039) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)