Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.335 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,823 (RM3,420) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)