Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,341 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.787 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 121% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,363 (€980) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)