Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.948 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,435 (Mex$ 14,167) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 55 ₪ (35 minutes ago)