Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.879 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,100 (Mex$ 16,042) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $540 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castellón de la Plana costs €13 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)