Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee, United States vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.921 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee (United States) is 108% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,626 ($1,151) in Memphis, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 4 hours ago)