Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.543 EGP / UYU
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,988 ($U22,064) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Roanoke, Virginia costs $925 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)