Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,204 prices entered by 626 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.912 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 155% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,952 (AU$1,932) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)