Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.760 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 145% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,534 (﷼ 4,524) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)