Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 896 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00564 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,037 (COL$2,664,447) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castellón de la Plana costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,041 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)