Cost of living in Medea, Algeria vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15140 EGP / DZD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,300 (61,425 Dinar) in Medea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)