Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.775 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 106% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,116 (﷼ 3,584) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)