Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00533 EGP / VES *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 11% cheaper than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra you would need to make just about E£ 7,880 (1,478,295 Bs.S.) in Maturín.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (32 minutes ago)