Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25908 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,328 (₨36,003) in Mathura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (38 minutes ago)