Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,259 (﷼ 24,600,925) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,253 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $18 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Corunna costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)