Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,231 (﷼ 24,082,345) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (39 minutes ago)