Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.346 EGP / LSL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 86% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,881 (12,540 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)