Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.564 EGP / NIO
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,872 (19,262 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 3 hours ago)