Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.829 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 110% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,391 (€835) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cuba costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)