Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.635 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,219 (R$ 2,636) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)