Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.910 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,722 (€752) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,800TL (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,269 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)