Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.918 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 69% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,042 (€719) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (14 minutes ago)