Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28985 EGP / VES *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 714% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 67,536 (233,001 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Saipan costs $3.79 (19 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 15 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)