Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,964 (Bs 138,862,804) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)