Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.48253 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,606 (ARS $21,980) in Mar del Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)