Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.654 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,492 (ARS $19,104) in Mar del Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)