Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29411 EGP / MZN
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 81% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,153 (58,323 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $189 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)