Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24663 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,615 (₨43,040) in Mangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨26,429 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)