Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12909 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,714 (₨67,503) in Mandi Bahauddin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)