Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17333 EGP / KES
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,530 (Shilling89,600) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Jacksonville, Florida costs $6 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$13 (about 4 hours ago)