Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17770 EGP / KES
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,866 (Shilling89,288) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$21,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)