Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.553 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,967 (16,228 ฿) in Maha Sarakham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)