Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.888 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,378 ($580) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)