Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.035 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 110% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,261 (8,974 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (about 2 hours ago)