Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01109 EGP / CDF *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 123% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,293 (1,649,430 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)