Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.416 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,639 (R$ 2,636) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (16 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (23 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)