Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07038 EGP / AOA *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 118% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,715 (265,912 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,085 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)