Cost of living in Lobito, Angola vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05804 EGP / AOA *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 89% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,222 (279,512 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)