Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.203 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 85% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,792 (€831) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (29 minutes ago)