Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.515 EGP / ZMW
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,477 (9,555 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 10,845 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- 12.6 oz hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Santa Cruz, California costs $4.28 (about 1 hour ago)