Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.780 EGP / ZMW
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,658 (8,798 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 3 hours ago)