Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.385 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 100% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,437 (£746) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Geneva costs CHF 1.72 (about 1 hour ago)