Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02878 EGP / CRC
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,320 (₡ 428,029) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,240 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 70元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (about 2 hours ago)