Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.292 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 124% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,042 (€938) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (41 minutes ago)