Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.269 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 94% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,057 (€842) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (32 minutes ago)