Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,713 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.463 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 78% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,919 (S/. 3,097) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)