Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.561 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,675 (4,559元) in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)