Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.292 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 141% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,693 (€1,118) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 89TL (about 2 hours ago)