Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33702 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,021 (Php32,703) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $189 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)