Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33730 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,966 (Php29,547) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $329 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)