Cost of living in Las Tunas, Cuba compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.832 EGP / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tunas (Cuba) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,394 (527 CUC) in Las Tunas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)