Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35610 EGP / DOP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,233 (RD$ 31,545) in Las Guaranas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)